- 2011-12-04 - Havana Morning - Man Sitting on Sidewalk - Defending Self
- 2011-12-04 - Havana Morning at Market - Flower Woman
- 2011-12-06 - Walking Havana Central - Man Seated with Cigar
- 2011-12-13 - Music - Couple Singing in Park
- 2011-12-03 - Afternoon Walk - Welder
Cuba, and especially Havana, has become a popular visit for “People to People Cultural Exchanges”, as the term is used to overcome travel restrictions implemented by the US government on US Citizens.
These images focus on the people of Cuba. Their vibrancy, affability and openness to engagement. The images were captured in December of 2011.